1.13.2007

2 years & counting

I'm feeling unmotivated to begin Graduate classes for my Global MBA. I kind of got burned out doing the whole UOP 5-wk per class schedule. It was very hectic. Currently, I'm on "temporary admission" status until I take the GMAT. I'm kind of worried about it since I don't test very well. Not to mention it is expensive! Supposedly it will take 2 years (full-time) to complete this degree. I just hope when its all over and done, I'll be able to afford those expensive education loans I'll have to pay.

My first 2 classes will be: Management Information Systems and Management & Organizational Behavior.

I read on CNN Money the average MBA makes approx $88K after graduation and $167K after 5 years of work. If you're gonna ask why, there's the answer. That's where I want to be one day...

1 Comment:

  1. devilishsouthernbelle.net said...
    Good for you! I would not be able to do it. Numbers and business words make me dizzy.

Post a Comment