4.08.2007

Yeah, yeah - I know.

I’ve been meaning to get around to posting, but the world seems to be flying by me. I’ve been telling the hubby this was a really bad time to start my Master’s program. (but then again is there a good time?) It seems there’s been one thing after another. Not only am I having a difficult time keeping on track with these classes – but I decided to take a week of vacation off from work. On my first day off, I found out that my uncle had passed in an auto accident. I traveled 7 hours to be with my aunt at the funeral & spent 3 vacation days doing general “funeral” stuff. I return home and the next morning found out my brother in laws house caught fire and they lost most of their possessions. Luckily, no one was hurt. Things at the job have changed a lot in just a couple of weeks – of course they expect more work, no complaints and no promises of more pay. So enough with me...what’s been going on with you?

1 Comment:

  1. devilishsouthernbelle.net said...
    I am just my same old boring self, though I'm in a phase of self-improvement and getting patio plans together in the realm of home improvements.

Post a Comment