4.30.2008

10 Weird Facts

1. I love Action and SciFi flicks! Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, The Matrix, Kill Bill, AVP, Rush Hour, Blade, Underworld, Die Hard, Spiderman...

2. I'm a goth at heart.

3. I'm an insomniac – but it works, most of the time... that's how I stay up and study until the dead hours of the night.

4. I have to have a full set of pots, pans, dishes, silverware and glasses – It bothers me to have mix and matched sets. I have to resist the urge to throw/give them away and buy new ones when one gets chipped or broken just so I can have an entire set. And I absolutely hate plastic cups – regardless if they match. I have only 2 plastic cups – one Barbie, one Spidey… both for the kids.

5. I work in a male dominated industry. I am the only chick in my department that is a Tech. I have to hold my own to be respected in my profession. As such, I act like a guy – I tend to be blunt, short and to the point. I'm not sure why people don't get it ???

6. I worry. A Lot. About everything. Probably another reason I can't sleep…and I'm a paranoid mom.

7. I like to watch people. Not in the weirdo stalker way; but I wonder what they're going to do, how they're going to react and why.

8. I can fix computers, write resumes, sew from a pattern, cut a fade and assemble furniture from the directions!

9. I'm good at Accounting, Statistics and Geometry. I suck at Algebra and basic math. I can't add double digits in my head to save my life. But give me any topic and I can crank out a 5+ page paper, citations and bibliography included!

10. I should've been a lawyer. If I win the lotto – I'm going to law school!

1 Comment:

  1. devilishsouthernbelle.net said...
    Thanks for playing along! I love finding out new things about people!

    I used to be the worst insomniac, but now I've gotten to where I have to have long naps during different parts of the day.

Post a Comment