4.30.2008

The 5's meme

I got this meme from KimmyK ... So here goes--the rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people, posts their names, and then leaves a comment on their blogs, letting them know they've been tagged.

What was I doing 5 years ago?
Taking care of a baby

Five things on my to-do list today (or things I did today):
1. Work
2. Laundry
3. Cook
4. Blog
5. Work some more!

Five snacks i love:
1. Grapes
2. Yogurt Pretzels
3. Green onion Dip and Ruffles
4. Cottage cheese and peaches
5. Oranges

Five things i would do if i were a billionaire:
1. No debt - for me and family
2. Travel - Mexico, Spain, Italy, Japan
3. Buy Stuff - Nice house, 755 black w/ deep rims, furniture, a Rainbow System for the kiddies
4. Invest
5. Go to law school


Five bad habits I have:
1. Worrying
2. Cursing
3. Not buying stuff when I need/want it
4. Complaining about work
5. Indifference - not sure if this is a habit, but it's gotta be bad.

Five places i have lived:
1. My mom's house
2. My own apartment
3. Our apartment(s)
4. Our house
5. All in Houston!

Five jobs i've had:
1. Tequila Shot Girl
2. Cookie Baker
3. Legal Secretary
4. Commercial Bank Teller
5. Computer Hardware/Application Analyst

Five people I don't know very well and want to know more about(a nice way of saying TAG!):
1. anyone
2. who
3. wants
4. to
5. play!

2 Comments:

  1. kimmyk said...
    Tequila shot girl? Is that like those girls that walk around with bottles of whiskey on a holster with shot glasses where like bullets would be?
    My sister did that once....That would be a fun job!


    I need to do laundry

    Thanks for playing! I hope you get back to blogging, I've missed reading ya!
    devilishsouthernbelle.net said...
    Don't know if I'll get this done, but wanted to chime in and say that I spent about ten years of my adult life being a bank teller. I loved it, and want to do it again one of these days!

    -dsb-

Post a Comment